Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It's the new year and I'm full of new enthusiasm.  At least I was when I woke up this morning.  My son has been in a good mood the past couple of days and the home has been calm and peaceful.  Last night we partied at home for awhile with good food and movies and the kids came and went to various activities.  This morning, in spite of very little sleep, my DH and I woke up cheerful and looking forward to the day.  Went out to breakfast and the tirade began.  I could go into the stupid details, but they really don't matter.  I went to bed optimistic about making things go better this year and within minutes of waking, it already seems impossible.  But I'm not giving up.  I have sent for a book (yes, another book, another reason to think there might be something else we haven't tried that JUST MIGHT WORK!) from a woman who may have some answers.  I have to keep trying....because what else is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment