Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New direction, new title

When I first started my blog a year ago, I was inspired by my young friends who are writing about their young children and the fun/crazy/awful/cute times they are having with their kids. I thought that as a mother of older teens and twenty somethings that I had a different point of view to add to the mix. I was right. But I hadn't realized that I couldn't focus on issues with the kids anymore because they have a right to privacy in their lives. I still have thoughts and feelings and ideas, but I need to change my focus. After I realized that, I got inspired and wrote another post. And then it took me another half hour to figure out how to find my blog.......again....  (I wrote this in 2011,  I just read it again on January 6, 2017.  Some things never change.  I still have trouble finding my blog.  But hopefully that will change as I have another idea to branch out with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment